Things to know before your tattoo
24 hours prior to the tattoo please do not drink alcohol
Make sure you are well rested, eat and stay hydrated prior to your appointment.
Hygiene is important as this is a medical procedure, please shower before you come
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding we are not able to tattoo you
“Please make sure to follow given advice. Failure to follow can risk losing up to 80% of the drawn strokes. Don’t let your experience go to waste! “
- If you received saniderm bandages (clear second skin bandage) leave bandage for up to 5 days as instructed by your artist.
- Remove bandage and wash tattoo with warm water and antibacterial soap (dial is great!). Pat dry with a clean paper towel.
- Apply a thin layer of aquaphor to the tattoo 2-3 times a day for three days (as needed if the area is dry)
- To maintain the longevity and health of your tattoo, please continue moisturizing the area with unscented body lotion.
- Do not pick or peel scabs, as it may cause the tattoo to fall out or lose ink.
- Long term exposure to sun can cause fading. Please refrain from exposing the tattoo to the sun for the first 2 weeks.
- Tattoos in high motion areas are prone to fading and may require a touch up such as hand, fingers, foot
- 2-3 weeks after your tattoo no soaking, sauna, bathing, swimming or prolonged exposure to water
- The first touch up is free for up to 6 months after the initial appointment
- Hand and foot tattoos will fade and additional charges will be applied for any additional touchup
- To schedule a touch up, email back on the same email chain that you booked the appointment with a picture of the tattoo in its current condition
- Healing results of tattoos on the head, face, feet, or hands which include fingers cannot be guaranteed and may not be eligible for free touch ups after the first. Additional fee will be charged based on what is need for each touch up