WHAT ARE FEATHER NANO BROWS?
Touch up $150 USD
Annual touch up $250-$300 USD
Feather Nano is a microblading technique performed with a tattoo machine to create powdery hair-like strokes for a feathery style. Each hair stroke is created by depositing ink into the skin with the tattoo machine. Depending on client’s skin type and lifestyle, this technique can last about 1-3 years.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A FEATHER NANO BROWS TREATMENT?
Color is determined by client’s preference, skin tone, hair color, brow color and face feature. We work together to pick the perfect color and design the best brow shape. Brow mapping takes time. I pay attention to your face shape and preference to design. I never start till you approve, so there is no surprise. During the process, I pre-numb you then I begin creating hair strokes individually with a tattoo machine. I do about 2-3 passes per brow to ensure pigment is saturated within each created hair stroke.
Then I put a pigment mask to ensure pigment is locked in. While masking, I go over aftercare so you know exactly what to do to care for your new brows. Aftercare kit is sent home with you so there is no stress about getting any product. Your job is to follow the aftercare and trust the journey!
Each individual’s experience will vary due to their skin type and also lifestyle.
What is the difference between traditional Microblading & Feather Nano?
Microblading is manual hair-strokes with a soft solid line appearance. Feather Nano is machine hair-strokes with a feathery, powdery line appearance.
What is Feather Nano Shading Combo?
Feather Nano Shading Combo is machine powdery hair strokes and machine powdery shading combined. This is the best of both worlds because we have the advantage to truly customize a brow look for you. Each hair stroke is created by depositing ink into the skin with the tattoo machine. Next, we shade in between the hair strokes to give volume and definition. Depending on client’s skin type and lifestyle, this technique can last about 1-3 years.
Should you get Feather Nano or Feather Nano Shading Combo?
If you say yes to any of the following, Feather Nano Shading Combo is the better option:
- If your brows are uneven from left to right where one brow has more hair than the other
- One brow is noticeably higher than the other
- You have old permanent makeup (please message before booking as we need to see if they’re light enough to have tattoo on it) The reason for this is that we can blend unevenness with the combination of shading and hair strokes. Whereas when we do just hair strokes, we can only have each stroke a certain distance which can still show the unevenness of natural brows.
- [Default option] Consultation same day as treatment (Free)
- Phone consultation (Free)
- $50 In person consultation available (cost may be applied to PMU treatment)
ALL BOOKING REQUIRE NON REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE