“Pre-Care is important to get the skin at optimal condition for color deposit and prevention of excessive bleeding”
- Wash and moisturize the scalp the day before treatment.
- Discontinue any topicals 48hrs before treatment day (Rogaine, Toppik, etc).
- Dye hair if needed or otherwise wait 2 weeks till skin heals and ink settles.
- Don’t forget to eat as each treatment can last anywhere from 1-3 hours.
Do’s and Don’ts for next 5 days
1. Wear hat or beanie to protect treated area
2. Lightly dab area with wet cloth
3. Sleep anyway you wish
4. Take medication as prescribed
1. Sweat heavily (avoid any strenuous exercise)
2. Scrub or soap treated area
3. Shave or buzz over treated area
4. Exposure to long term sunlight
5. Touch with hands
Do’s and Don’ts after 5 days
1. Carefully shave, buzz or cut hair
2. Lightly rinse with water
3. Apply a fragrance free moisturizer
4. Resume light exercise
1. Scratch scalp or at any tiny scabbing
2. Use any shampoos or exfoliants
3. Use any self tanners or skin irritants
After 10 days you can resume your normal routine.
- [Default option] Consultation same day as treatment (Free)
- Phone consultation (Free)
- $50 In person consultation available (cost may be applied to PMU treatment)